Thursday 22 November 2012

Changes: Day 22 #NHBPM

I picked the topic of Change for today as I inadvertently did a Thankful post yesterday. Good old brain fog didn't think to check the future topics.

This really is a quick post as I am sharing a video called Changes from The Dysautonomia Information Network or DINET, as it's commonly known. This video was produced a few years ago now and concentrates primarily on Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) but much of the information is appropriate for most forms of Dysautonomia.

It features my dear friend Autumn and the lovely Shannon, both of whom I've known for a number of years now. In a way it makes it a more personal video for me knowing both of them and how strong they are despite their varied illness paths. Also stars a rare doctor who both has POTS and treats the disorder, which provides a nice unique perspective on the disorder.

You're both Rockstars Autumn and Shannon!



Cheers
Michelle :)

Because every post should have a musical interlude I give you a video I created about my own experience with Dysautonomia back in 2010. It's accompanied by Today I'm a Daisy by the fabulous Australian artist Deborah Conway.

1 comment:

All who are lovely enough to comment should be showered with cup cakes, glitter and macarons. I promise to use my spoon bending mind powers to try and get that happening for all who are lovely enough to share their words. Those who go the extra step to share posts should really get a free unicorn. Or at least the gift of finding the shortest and quickest line at the supermarket on a regular basis. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.