Wednesday 23 September 2009

A Word From Our Sponsor V

Hi All

First up I just want to thank everyone who took the time to read my post on Dysautonomia as part of Dysautonomia Awareness Week. Thanks to everyone who took the time to also send the link out to friends and family. Only through knowledge can we even start to think about kicking Bob's butt.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Finally worked out how to put up a counter (only took me 4 mths, but hey that's quick for me these days, I'm just shocked I could do it at all), and I clocked over 200 hits for the week, which means over 200 more people know about Dysautonomia. Woo Hoo! Go the Pasty Faced Army!

Ok onto the medication freakshow. Well my mum always told me that if I didn't have anything nice to say................

I have decided to persevere for the 6 wks, it's week 4 now so I'll stay the course although living a life of No. 3s is not exactly how I envisioned my life when I was younger. "What is a No. 3" you ask? Well we all know what No. 1s and No. 2s are. Well there's an ad on TV now for nappies where they discuss No. 1s, 2s and 3s. No. 3s are shown as a baby rumbling in the backseat of a car and then every window of the car is blocked out with a brownish coloured "paint". Is this my life? Really? Has it sunk to this? They keep telling me your body adjusts to the meds but obviously my body is a little slow on the uptake, it may need remidial classes.

My porcelain lover is starting to irk me. He's rather cold and clinical, wears too much cologne and is a little short on conversation, and I think it's time I dumped him. These boots were made for walking baby!

And Blooger well it's starting to irk me to. (Hmm I must be in a bad mood today everything is irking me. Could be the fact I have decided to catch another cold thanks to my masachistic tendencies, not like I had anything else going on). I can't get my comments or followers to show yet again. They are on one day and off the next. WTF? Maybe Bob is infecting my computer too, who knows.

Alrighty have to go before my nose floods the keyboard again, or I face plant on the keys when I pass out from dehydration thanks to my excessive nasal flows.

Ahhh living the dream, living the dream.

Cheers
Michelle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All who are lovely enough to comment should be showered with cup cakes, glitter and macarons. I promise to use my spoon bending mind powers to try and get that happening for all who are lovely enough to share their words. Those who go the extra step to share posts should really get a free unicorn. Or at least the gift of finding the shortest and quickest line at the supermarket on a regular basis. xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.